[kj] The Young Ones

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 6 16:01:35 EDT 2006

"Well it is good to know when to go to the bathroom"

  Bathroom FFS!!! You dont have "bathrooms" at gigs!!!, you have bathrooms
at home . At gigs you have pissouirs (as they say in French) .You have
bathrooms at hotels, at gigs you just get long overflowing troughs . And
before entering these places of mass relief, its advisable to double check
too make sure your shoe laces are not undone . And dont wash your hands in
the sink, as this is reserved for the "bladder about to bursters"