[kj] The Young Ones

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 6 13:23:41 EDT 2006

(No Blucey boy, nothing to do with Cliff Richard and the SHADOWS)

   Watching Killing joke in concert is quite similar to watching the repeats
of *The Young Ones*on TV : You know exactly whats coming. You know what to
expect . You still enjoy watching it , although you dont enjoy it as much
as you did first time around.
Intro : Faithhealer
Jaz dressed in black jumpsuit with full face paint
Communion to start and Pandemonium to finish , with the usual songs
in-between
Finished off with the crowd shouting JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE.

" I can see tomorrow, I can see the World to come . I can see tomorrow,
We'll still be playing Pandamonium"