[kj] (no subject)

Matt Platts matt.platts at delerium.co.uk
Sat May 6 06:23:07 EDT 2006

So did Jaz give Geordie his bus fare to camden then? haha

Top night, thought the band were on well good form. Was certainly tighter
than Nottingham. Seriously contemplating cambridge on monday now hmmm..

Great to meet a whole bunch of gatherers again, hi to Graham, Dave, Jamie
and Mike who were in the pub when I got there. Bumped into  Steve FoS after
the gig who it turns out lives 2 streets away from me (hello mate!) also
saw Jayne and Scarlet and Georg who came over from Iceland I dont know he
posts here much but many of you on myspace will know him.

Cheers all - another fine evening in the name of the Joke!