[kj] CULT

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 5 10:34:21 EDT 2006

RE: The question I recently posed about Southern Death Cults names origin .
I always thought it stems from Jimmy Jones and his Cult . I remember reading
this in an interview with SDC, although they seem to have given various
replies in various different interviews. Whilst looking for a connection
linking JJ and SDC I came across this article and found that Jimmy Jones did
have similarities with Jaz Coleman . This led me to question whether Jaz
ever had any real intention of setting up his own Cult and Island . The more
I thought about it,  the more it became a distinct possibility "forget all
your belongings and come to the ends of the Earth with me" . Most Cult
leaders who choose a mass relocation of its members made its members sell
all their belongings beforehand.
  Is there, at any point in your life where , if Jaz would have set up a
Cult style village in some far away place that you would have sold all your
belongings and joined him?
  There is a time when I would have gone, although I would have put all my
stuff into storage, rather than sell them.

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/cults1.html