[kj] Jaz interview on XXV dvd ab. KJ 2003 cd,

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 5 10:03:30 EDT 2006

Geordies finances are his own personal affair and should not be discussed in
public. Also I believe that Matt works tirelessly for KJ and its spiteful to
suggest that he's only around because he lent people money . I'm also
uncomfortable with the fact that you re trying to blame him for the
"blusterfucks" that have happened over the years. I'm led to believe that
Matt devotes his time to KJ and doesn't ask for any remuneration .
   I've not met Matt , but by all accounts he seems a decent person.