[kj] London gig (set list included)

CEPLASTER at aol.com CEPLASTER at aol.com
Fri May 5 08:40:32 EDT 2006

I couldn't agree with you more about your comments on the last Boston  show.
The sound was pretty weak, as it usually is at Axis, and the  lighting
sucked, as there really wasn't much of anything to make use of  there.  However, it
doesn't change my opinion that they PLAYED really  well.   I do hope that if
they come to Boston that they play somewhere  other than Lansdowne street, as
the vibe always seems to suck in those  clubs.
          At the same  time,   the sound is pretty sketchy at a lot of the
Boston clubs these  days.  On Lansdowne street there are some very well equipped
clubs but it  rarely seems to add up.  To be honest, though, I'll be happy if
they make  it to Boston at all and I will go see them play at whatever the
shithole may  be.  I just hope they leave most of the drinking until after the
set.                   Thanks, Carl P.