[kj] the wait

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 5 08:31:49 EDT 2006

No, it wasn't you - for some reason they have messed up the start of The Wait each time, I wish they'd drop the now-predictable 'pause-while-Jaz-says-something' coz it's the restart when they all seem to come in separately.
That apart the show was stonkin' and the best yet, surprised the venue was that small but it made for a lively dancefloor - a few people complaining about the sound being shit afterwards but it sounded OK to me.
I'd drop Gratitude for WWG or Judas Goat - mighty songs.
Roll on Manc-land tonight!!