[kj] London gig (set list included)

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 06:47:27 EDT 2006

My (soon to be ex)wife was at this show last night.  She called me to tell
me what was at the booth.  It almost sounded like Colesy was involved
slightly in the merchandise (the cover of Wardance t-shirt).  It sounded
like there were a 2-3 hoodies.  I like hoodies but I am not as eager to buy
one when summer is right around the corner.  But anyway it sounded like they
are putting a real effort into this tour (plenty of merch as opposed to 2003
when there was all of 3 things and one of them was the CD) and a slight
change up in the list.
IF they make it to the States I hope that Money stays in the set.

Chris