[kj] London gig (set list included)

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 22:28:35 EDT 2006

I think Killing Joke are so strange, which is why I am so attracted. My  favorite tracks tend to be what I think are the most positive though,  Implosion and Gratitude. Everything else to me seems to be so....down,  and Jaz kept saying the album was to be a spiritual uplifting or  whatever...and it really isn't...maybe thats why I hold on to those two  tracks....

  sorry, real drunk ranting here

Jester <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:  Been saying that for a while now. There is something really really cool
about that track, that I like a lot.

~ Jester

On May 4, 2006, at 9:25 PM, James Osborne wrote:

> Am I the only one who thinks Gratitude (after long thought) is like
> the best song on the album?

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists