[kj] Fwd: New Killing Joke Merchandise

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed May 3 17:55:00 EDT 2006

Yes it does, Bob.

Like I say, I figure the ROI on the material after a court battle is
less than the cost of the court battle at this point, so I figure it
really is a case of why bother for him. You have to take into account
the financial cost as well the stress and time factor.

In the end, I guess if it is a pride thing, he knows what he
contributed, and that contribution was substantial. Not right for him
to be cut out, but then again, from the business end of the band, a lot
of things have not been quite right for a few people.

~ J