[kj] Fwd: New Killing Joke Merchandise

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed May 3 14:21:12 EDT 2006

No one said it was a legal wrangling, and if Ferguson refused to show
up, and since has never legally contested it, there is no reason that
it would be changed. At this point, Ferguson would have to take this to
court and get the changes made to the pay out structure that way. I
would imagine the expense of this type of case would outweigh the
financial return if he wins the case, so at this point, it very well
could be a case of "why bother". No one was it was right, but that is
not the question here.

~ Jester