[kj] Fwd: New Killing Joke Merchandise

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed May 3 12:29:06 EDT 2006

He was completely cut out of all business/payouts a few years ago when
they sat down and redistributed the dispersion of funds for all
previous works.

How I have heard it told is this.

Jaz, and Geordie sent a figure to him, and asked him to attend the
meetings. When Ferguson got the figure, it was an incredibly low
percentage, and he declined, choosing to wait for a more realistic
compensation amount. When this happened, they just cut him out, rather
than negotiate another more acceptable amount.

But in short, no, Ferguson is not getting a dime.

~ Jester