[kj] Fwd: New Killing Joke Merchandise

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Wed May 3 10:19:09 EDT 2006

Yeah it was cos I was hounding him in the pub about it! He then had a chat on my phone to Mike, fucked off outside the pub for 10 minutes whislst I chatted with the lovely Veronica.

I had visions of him then calling all his pals in NZ and running up my bill!

Mike may well go to London. All depends on T shirts!!!

--- dpeace at bigfoot.com wrote:

From: "Darren A. Peace" <dpeace at bigfoot.com>
To: <joker at Z6.com>, "'A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)'"	<gathering at misera.net>
Subject: RE: [kj] Fwd: New Killing Joke Merchandise
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:48:49 +0100

Yes. Saw these on sale at the Zodiac last night.

As an aside, I happened to arrive at the venue just behind Jaz, and the
fellow on the door didn't recognise him, and there was a certain amount of
bandinage until a) bouncer apologised and b) Jaz laughed it off.

He seemed to be adding to the guest list as I waited to get in, and I'm sure
I heard him debate whether to add "Coles". Jaz thought "Coles" was turning
up at the London gig, but added him last night anyway, "just in case".

I don't know if this is our Mike, but thought I'd mention it.

Darren

  _____