[kj] Camden Gathering

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed May 3 08:34:45 EDT 2006

Why don't we go to the pub right opposite the venue?
Don't know what it's called... but it's right opposite
the venue. Seems to make sense...? (And it's an OK pub
also, quite big)

By the way, anyone picking up tickets from the Venue
itself, get there early - when I went to see
Turbonegro  just before Xmas, I joined the queue at
7.45pm and was still there at 9pm. Got in just in time
for the first song. Apparently the venue has
'ticketing problems'