[kj] OT: A Cormorant's Egg

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:23:09 EDT 2006

arrived by parcel the other day.
I opened the first layer to discover a box, tied by string with printed
relevent information. Untied teh string, opened and found about four
booklets.
then there is was, in amongst the straw....THE EGG!

i gently took it out and plugged it into the USB port and got SHRIEKBACK!

i then put it all back together and repeated the process in front of the
other 'arf - who normally shakes her head in despair when i drool over my
new purchases from MD - who had to admit it was a cool product! I showed my
son and his mate and even they admired it.

The music aint 1/2 bad either, but the whole experience is absolutely
wonderful

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk