[kj] Oxford Gig report

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:17:28 EDT 2006

Thank Buddha for that!

Hope we're not stuck in a
Geordie-high-on-drugs-good-gig/Geordie-coming-down-bad-gig cycle, though. If
so it may be worth checking the tour schedule to see which kind you're going
to.

As for photos, I would mind seeing a couple of this raven-lite chap.

Fitting that they played 'Unspeakable' for you, Darren. They must have
really appreciate all the effort you put in to distributing that superb
bootleg!