[kj] Oxford Gig report (set list alert!)

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed May 3 04:15:21 EDT 2006

Sounds like a great night & it's good to hear another positive review after
a few duff ones.
Tour seems to be a bit hit & miss - lets hope the rest are all hits.

Is it me or has there been a curious lack of photo's this time round?
Still, how many gig photos can you look at without them all looking the
same.

--

Cats are hiding, right at the bottom of this email