[kj] Oxford

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue May 2 06:59:36 EDT 2006

Cheers Tim (assuming I'm the Darren you think I am)!

Not posted much since Unspeakable days, although I've still been here. Not
had much of interest to impart, to be honest.

Still think Judas Goat is the standout of Hosannas, however, and it'd make
my evening if they'd rehearsed it up. Not enough songs (predominantly) in
5/4 this side of King Crimson for my liking. Failing that, Geordie
alcoholically barfing on Jeremy's newly-laundered boiler suit would be
entertaining.

Darren