[kj] ABC Glasgow

Matt Platts matt.platts at delerium.co.uk
Mon May 1 11:58:52 EDT 2006

Hmmm.. I wasnt there but I thought Nottingham was great. Hopefully a one
off last night.

I actually had the pleasure of finally meeting Jaz and Geordie back stage
at notts btw - have to say found them extremely chatty and friendly, a
little tipsy maybe but weren't we all! Didnt look like anything to be
worrying about tho.

Matt.