[kj] ABC Glasgow

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 1 11:19:27 EDT 2006

Crimson -Were you paralytic drunk?
I was standing right at the front between Jaz and Geordie - the man was
completely fucked up.
Geordie couldn't stand up, he couldn't play ANYTHING right - even the
classics where he should be able to get by on 'muscle memory', even The Wait
and Pssyche were screwed up.
There were three 40-plus Jokers there last night who thought it was the
worst KJ show they had ever seen - going back to 1980.
It was truly pitiful from Bloodsport onwards when every song was ballsed-up
without exception - they were playing like total strangers - I actually felt
sorry for Jaz.
Usually when I've seen them be drunk and crap (Belfast, Preston '03 spring
to mind) it's been Jaz's fault, last night you could see him pleading with
Geordie to get it right and pull through but he just wasn't up to it.
A truly depressing spectacle - I only hope things pick up, coz Nottingham
was really good.