[kj] Hosannas Japan

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Mon May 1 09:55:24 EDT 2006

Just picked up a copy of the Japanese version of the album and for those interested, there are a couple of minor differences.

The sleeve colours are a fair bit bolder and the image sharper. It is possibly a little bit bigger too. Inside there is a credit for Reza that does not appear on the UK CD or vinyl. He is credited with "atmospheres" on Walking with Gods but I can't tell any difference on my pc speakers. He also gets his own list of thanks. Universe B is the extra track but you knew that ayway.

The UK vinyl is worth getting too. I think Woody commented about the sound and it really is superior. That said, I wish they had used the heavier weight vinyl like Colesy uses for MD releases, that really IS superior! It is also much better than the XXV vinyl which had loads of spelling mistakes!