[kj] Partisan management of egos

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 18:05:27 EST 2006

Andys message board closed down due to constant commercial spam , it was
nothing to do with killing Joke fans. Of course if people come on boards to
sell things that have nothing to do with the band then they have no right to
do that and should be banned. Of course that porn should be banned , but no
one who got banned from jesters site for  advertising porn .
  There is a difference between banning someone for spamming with commercial
dial up porn and banning someone who you disagree with on subjects relating
to killing joke . You cannot compare someone having a opinion about killing
joke and someone selling  porn on KJ sites
    All the KJ fans got on fine, it ws only the people selling porn and that
f'kin Yingbun International selling things from Hong Kong that ruined it.
  Was you on the message board? I was Pat Fastard and PNB (Pats normal
brother) I wonder whatever happened to Mrs C.