[kj] Re: Recent developements

happydays at dds.nl happydays at dds.nl
Fri Mar 31 16:59:55 EST 2006

I don't know about the other fans/gatherers but for me these recent
developements like the, I feel disappointing, new CD , the Jester website , the
cancelled gigs of last year (for Germany twice) and now rescheduling , the
departure of Raven , the lack of sincerety towards the loyal fans and so on,
are a huge turnoff and disappointment! I don't even feel like going to the
concert anymore.

Around the 21th January I was making arrangements to fly to Prague for the
"video shoot" around 25th February to which we all were invited. The next
day , fortunatly I had not made arrangements yet , we were notified that
a small error had occured in the dates , it was supposed to be the 25th of
JANUARY !!!! Maybe better still , after enrolling for the video shoot they
have never ever confirmed where it was going to be held so it wouldn't have
been of much use to go anyway!

Eric