[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:16:06 EST 2006

death wish,all is not lost,there is another messageboard,that seems to be
coming on ok,people can put up reviews of new album/pics/mp3/ ect there to
share with other gatherers.
the new messageboard may not be as polished as the other one,its early days
and it has huge potentual, it has only started up, well in the last few
months or so,so  give it a chance,its better than nothing at all ;-)

totalinvasion ps link to new messageboard was put up by german debby earlier
last week,loads of  gatherers have joined it,so take the plunge,things have
to move on in life,try not to live in the past.