[kj] partisan webnonsense - who cares?

Who Cares the.three.amigos666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:24:08 EST 2006

Not really James. You see, there is still a message board shadow, with
no link. Why add an S to it, when the smart thing to do would be to
remove the entire thing. We all know it was misspelled for the history
of the site. Just goes to contine to prove what a bang up job of
things people that Matt put in place do.

I agree with Axford. Seems like Matt is to blame for all this.