[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 12:56:24 EST 2006

Hey! I like snakes! They are the best people I know. ;)

Look at our fearless leader Bush.

He slithers..

LOL!
~
LB

Forget  the Killing Joke issue for a minute

I am thoroughly more disgusted that  SOMEONE SOMEWHERE approved a obscene
budget to make a movie like this.  Snakes....on planes?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!
This is WORSE then that idiotic  telephone booth movie. I swear to god if
this movie is anymore then 35  minutes loing then a slew of people need to be
fired. And it is even worse  that Samuel Jackson is in it. I don't carre
how many snakes are on that  plane the issue can be resolved before serving
drinks. With little to no  problems.

Oh I am so disgusted

Chris