[kj] partisan webnonsense - Raven vs Victor

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 10:16:42 EST 2006

They did start talking again a couple of years ago, I believe, after an accidental meeting.

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:  One thing I thought about didn't Raven and Victor have a ugly falling out?
Adn why do they not mention that Raven was in one the most popular times of
Prong.

Chris

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com