[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 09:19:18 EST 2006

I don't think anyone's criticizing Joe. Everybody knows he's done a great job.

Who Cares <the.three.amigos666 at gmail.com> wrote:  I think its damn funny. You guys all think its a good joke when
someone else is the shit end of the joke. here is our time to be the
shit end of the joke. If the band and management kept at least one of
their promises to Joe this might not have happened. but they did not,
and we all know he did have a friendship of sorts with raven. Where
would loyalties be? where should they be?

fluw, what other website had people emailing about missed shows,
prepaid albums that never materialized, ran a chat and messageboard,
and dealt with all the things that we all know he did deal with? Name
one other site that did that. Rangecroft did not. Martin did not.
Joker palace did not. Only one site did the band hide behind, only one
person people knew to harass about every time there was a bad show or
cancellation where there might at least be a chance of getting some
information passed around. Then it was done with a life threatening
and life changing illness.

bah!

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com