[kj] atkins & budgie - a drummer's view

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 07:01:28 EST 2006

Spellbound - good choice, I can never listen to Arabian Nights without
wincing at his mistiming in the 2nd chorus....granted he's a good
drummer but Atkins was one of the most innovative of his genre 80s and
early 90s - a lot of Gatherers don't rate him on personality alone
(understandable) but his work on Extremities is mindblowingly clever,
MINOG, AOG and ITTM highlights (although could do better on
Slipstream).......

Horbag - has two ears