[kj] ot - bush monument/museum

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 12:13:57 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/29/2006 9:02:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
circuit_bender at yahoo.com writes:

I think  you'll find LAUSD will beg to differ. And personally, I think a
geography  larger than holland, having only 70 'public' libraries is pathetic.
It's  great that they have books in their school libraries, it's a shame that
in a  lot of areas, 30 kids will share 1 book.

Circuit,

That is a lot to you the truth. just in my area alone there are probably 4
that are close by.  And the libraries are really geographically close  to one
another. Maybe not in the Valley. But here on the Westside they are. So  kids
are not really missing out. The Central library in downtown L. A. is huge!  I
used to go there and get books there all the time and spend at least 4 hours
in there going to all 5 floors. And kids can get books if they wanted to from
any library. You go online and look for the book you want and place it on hold
 at the library closet to your house and pick it up. That is what I do
instead of going all the way downtown. ;) That is really cool.  So there  really is
enough for everyone. :)

Cheers,

~LB