[kj] ot - bush monument/museum

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 11:58:55 EST 2006

I think you'll find LAUSD will beg to differ. And personally, I think a geography larger than holland, having only 70 'public' libraries is pathetic.
It's great that they have books in their school libraries, it's a shame that in a lot of areas, 30 kids will share 1 book.

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:        No, really I am serious. Lot of schools in L.A. have books in their library. Beverly Hills library is not that big of a library in my opinion.  Beverly Hills actually is it's own city so it is different. Beverly Hills High School has just the amount of books as Hollywood High School does. ;)

  ~LB