[kj] Raven & kitten - not at all off-topic

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:52:29 EST 2006

Yea, verily - this harkens back to the glory of the jar of Pandemonium Jam.

Anyone? Can't remember who, but someone had the time to photoshop the
Pandemonium cover onto a jar of jam.

As with lamb's blood on a doorframe, all those who possess these pictures
will be spared by the angel of death.

Please stop.

The pain is real.

T.