[kj] ot - bush monument/museum

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 10:02:15 EST 2006

in austin there are at least two for every suburb, in the city there is
one for every part of town like east, west, central, south..then there
are the non municipal libraries like texas state, several on campus',
etc. libraries are everywhere really. here in albany, there are fewer
per capita than in austin, yet still more than two per town/city.

i have lived in nuevo mexico, california, arizona, kansas, colorado and
new york and one thing i have always noticed is that the amount of
libraries a town city region has - is somehow a good indication to the
degree of intelligence possessed by the population it serves. 'magine
that...