[kj] more demo stuff - the catalyst

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 03:26:04 EST 2006

Bjork was originally in an Icelandic band called Kukl, who released
material in the UK as part of the anarcho scene.  As far as I know the
band as whole simply became the Sugarcubes, and commercial success
followed.  I think this is why Bjork was (is?) signed to One Little
Indian (Flux's label).

Jamie