[kj] ot - bush monument/museum

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 23:09:55 EST 2006

L.A. County has 72 public libraries. No, schools have tons of books  too.

And Arnold had nothing to do with that one. It was a proposition in 1998 to
build and fix more libraries which passed was by the people of California.
Arnold is another shit politician that has not done shit for our state! Him and
Bush are puppets!  He is out of here quick as he came in in the next
election!

~LB

In a message dated 3/28/2006 7:55:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,