[kj] OT Tod A

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 19:51:02 EST 2006

Hmm. Thought I'd answered this, but it doesn't seem to have shown up.

In any case, Tod's back in NYC. Spoke with him earlier today, in
fact. And it wasn't Japan -- he was teaching English and doing some
translation work in Thailand and Calcutta, India. He came back in
December. He plans to go back, but in the interim, he's been trying
to raise funds to pay for it, has entirely demo'd the next Firewater
album and is currently in negotiations to show some of his
photography in an art gallery.

Tod playing bass for Killing Joke? He is a fan of theirs -- but I
don't think the respective sensibilities would mesh very well.  I'm
sure they'd be great drinking buddies, though. I'll mention it to him.

Oh, and you can see examples of his work (and read about his highly
entertaining accounts of his travels in India) via the link below:

http://postcards.blogs.com/

Alex in NYC