[kj] ot - bush monument/museum

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 16:10:34 EST 2006

Oh I see.
     So he did nt spend a few years fund raising in order to build this new
library so that underprivileged people can go and hire books for a 1$ per
week, or so that people with time on their hands can go and read The New
York Times or surf the net on communal computers for a minimal charge ?  So
he did nt try to give something back to the community?
   Because thats what I understand the word Library to mean.

   Frank B Ringer