[kj] ATTACK design

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:54:34 EST 2006

yeah alex,i also agree with that particular design being of above average
level of artistic talent,um
defo would make a great design on t-shirt,as you said,red one would really
do it credict,so i think would orange,or black or even purple(that would
clash--purple,but in an interesting way!)

i also reccomend the design on  a mug,those would sell well......

i would personally like to see the design on a rug or mat,might be to
difficult to reproduce though.....what do you think cliff/mrs cliff? i would
buy one,it could go next to my skull n bones mat,they would complement one
another ;-D
total invasion