[kj] ot - bush library?! funny

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 13:39:33 EST 2006

I do not think he has made ANY contribution to society at all. Or  will he
ever!  If you lived here in America you would deeply  understand.

The only thing I would love to see erected after him would be a sewage
plant. It dignifies his presidency and the rest of he pirate  administration.

~LB

In a message dated 3/28/2006 10:34:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,