[kj] ot - bush library?! funny

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 13:02:05 EST 2006

Just FYI, a Presidential Library isn't really the same thing as your basic, workaday Public Library. You can't go in and borrow an encyclopedia or look at bound volumes of out-of-print classics by Salinger or Tolstoy.

Bush's placement in American politics has less to do with his arguable "smarts" and more to do with affluence and nepotism.

Alex in NYC