[kj] ot - bush library?! funny

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 12:43:40 EST 2006

"OK, so can you enlighten us as to George Bush's positive qualities"

Sorry, I dont follow American Politics, so could nt possibly judge him .
  I also said (Why do i write that so often on here ?????) that criticise
him for the things he does what you dont agree with, but praise him for
doing things that are good and in my books getting a Library built is a good
thing. So you asked what are George bushs qualities and I shall reply with
getting a Library built. What the hell is wrong with getting a Library
built? How can you criticise him for that?