[kj] ot - bush library?! funny

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 12:13:21 EST 2006

He must be an "arsewit", because he doesnt often visit a library.
Is that the criteria for being labeled an "arsewit"?
How many people on here regularly visit a Library?
How many of you have a  Library being build in your name?
How many of your lives have been productive enough to have produced a
Library?
Yes be critical of George Bush if you like, but you should select your
targets
Giving him a blanket criticising of everything he says and does devalues the
criticism that is justified.
Its so easy just to say that everything he does is stupid or wrong, so easy
yet  so pointless.