[kj] Alex...........................

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 09:58:44 EST 2006

I wasn't able to get around to hearing it, honestly. We have a newborn and had unexpected (and, I might add, unsolicited) visiting family members last night.  I'd planned to "rip" it to my iPod this morning, but my two-yr old daughter had other plans for me. Next thing I knew, it was time to goto work.  The disc never left my bag and came back to the office with me today.

Alex in NYC