[kj] Jaz owns the name?

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:06:33 EST 2006

So, does anybody know exactly how Jaz came to own the name?

The time Jaz was referring to when he gained the name was the post
Extremities/Murder Inc episode, not the Icelandic saga.

It seems that Raven is co-credited with Jaz and Geordie on the new album,
but that's not the same as owning the name.

gb