[kj] Jaz owns the name

Bob Barathy b-barathy at btconnect.com
Tue Mar 28 02:26:58 EST 2006

As I understood it all happened after BFP 'left' the band. I beleive it
ended up as a legal battle for the ownership of the name that Jaz won! This
would also tie in with some of the comments BFP made in his interview with
Alex.

Bobtoo
Thanks for posting the cutting. I well remember all this, but what I really
want to know is precisely how Jaz came to own the name.

Killing Joke was always srongest when all members were on a an equal
footing. If only it was still that way. It isn't, which makes the 'family'
and 'tribe' stuff a bit bollocks.

So does anyone know the mechanics of how he came to own the name?