[kj] Hated footy players past n present & threats

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 07:17:10 EST 2006

Unstable people wouldn't behave in irrational ways. That's flawless logic Peter.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  I find it laughable that anyone could think that a fan would kill or even
threaten to kill a match official, When they had won the tie!!!!!!
I ve already stated yesterday that anyone can issue death threats, but
all the evidence suggests that no such threats were issued. The notion that
a chelsea fan would issue and carry out death threats after they won the tie
is bizarre. Jim, How many times do i have to say that Frisk stated that the
threats did nt come from the UK? If any threats were actually issued they
were probably by school kids posting notes through his letter box or
something. Nothing to get concerned about or to be taken seriously. And
certainly no reason to quit football.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com