[kj] Taif No More

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 16:18:17 EST 2006

On Sunday 26 March 2006 21:02, Robert Mallett wrote:

> http://www.no2id.net/index.php
>
> u guys should have a serious look at this and ask yourselves why it's
> getting so little media coverage.

I did and I told myself it was due to apathy. People know it's coming and
claim to be concerned but "can't do anything about it".

Most folks are too busy worshiping their favourite celebs and worrying about
houses prices to really care.

Y'see, it's not about preventing bad things from happening, it's about waiting
until the bad things happen and then putting effort into finding someone to
blame for it all later.

Besides ID cards will mean we are all less likely to go to burn in hell or
something.

Anyway, what has all this got to do with Taif?

--
PRAEst76
np: 500 Things... - It was an accident