[kj] Jaz owns the name

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 19:29:03 EST 2006

I don't know mate - enlighten me!
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of Papa Lazarou
  Sent: 28 March 2006 01:19
  To: gathering at misera.net
  Subject: RE: [kj] Jaz owns the name

  Isn't the name owning some of the cause of friction between BPF, Youth and
Jaz?
  When Iceland happened, wasn't Youth left with a ridiculous debt?

  ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
    Interesting point - KJ is very much a Morrissey/Marr, Page/Plant
affair -
    Jaz/Geordie - I don't know how much external input is allowed, though I
    hazard a guess that Benny & Reza may have had a hand in bringing an
    Extremities quality back on several tracks. Maybe Raven too.

    Not only does this change the way KJ writes, but also causes friction.

    Funny comparison - I was thinking earlier that with Pandemonium onward,
    there's been more Zeppelin in their sound.

    ade.