[kj] Joke-attacks

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 27 14:58:26 EST 2006

Indeed... being interested in a band for 26 years
makes me feel like a long-suffering football fan (I
imagine that's what it's like, anyway). I for one rate
the new LP (assuming the production of the finished
article is going to be better) and think a few of the
songs are the best they've written for the best part
of 2 decades. But I am so bored of the surrounding
hypocrisy and bullshit and am finding it increasingly
hard to care. Let's see what the next month brings...