[kj] Joke-attacks

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 14:46:05 EST 2006

'I'm a little puzzled by the over-the-top cynicism and almost hatred of KJ over the last day or two. Just a few thoughts:
1. Isn't this a list for people who like the band?
2. Don't most like the new cd? (to tell the truth, it's not one of my favorites--too dark--but I think is stands as a well-produced, innovative album that will take it's place in the goth/metal genre, and it still fits nicely with all their other records.)
3. Doen't this band constantly cancel/reschedule tours, esp. in Europe?
4. Haven't there been regular line-up changes all along? Youth, the Raven, then Raven/Youth, etc. Maybe they'll get a stand-in bass player for the next tour, but I'm sure it will sound good. And, they seem to have a new drummer who fits well.
Cheer up, guys! '

It's cos we love em to death and don't like to see such genius reduced to a bad joke.

bob